Modern Statistics 3.1.0
XenForo 2 Add-on provides for you an amazing tool of statistic in your site/forum. Users could see and follow to hot trend or update the newest information on that.
is an intelligent function of the statistic in the forum. There are four main objects of statistic, they are Users, Threads, Profile Posts and Resources. The users could see many statistics about those objects, such as Latest Replies, Sticky Threads, Top Resources, Most Downloaded Resources, Most Messages User, Recent Profile Posts … It helps users to keep up any hot discussions and offer useful information to others.
- – Support multiple independence modern statistics block.
- – Can turn on / off individual stats.
- – Can set the number of threads/users/resources/profile posts that will displayed on stats.
- – Can show / hide preview tooltip.
- – Can show / hide thread prefix.
- – Can choose position to display stats.
- – Can choose forums/resource categories/usergroups will be include to get statistics.
- – Can setting which stats can be hiden by usergroups, node name, template name.
- – Can setting thread date cut off for most viewed and most replied threads.
- – Fully support AJAX.
- – Fully support responsive design.
- – Fully support XenForo Resource Manager.
- – Multiple statistics layout (top/left/right) & style (light/dark).
- – Easy to modify style by using Style Properties system.
- – Provide cache system for high quality / performance
After upgrading this addon from XF 1 to XF2, you should choose the position of Modern Statistic again.